HTML XHTML and CSS Bible 3td Edition [Pdf - Eng] TNT Village
.: Release Originale :.
Editore: Wiley Publishing
Anno di pubblicazione: 2004
Dimensione del file: 19,6 MB
.: Cover :.
* An expanded, updated, and retitled edition of HTML Bible, examining HTML, XHTML-a set of extensions to HTML to make it more like XML-and cascading style sheets (CSS), which provide a simple way to add consistent formatting to HTML Web documents
* Focusing on reader feedback and changing industry trends, this new edition is a major overhaul that addresses the extensive changes in Web development
* Shows readers the best, most efficient way to use HTML and examines which peripheral technologies are worth learning for the long run
* Features "before and after" pictures that show the results of improved Web page coding
* Offers continued coverage of key topics, including site administration, dynamic data-driven pages, and many others, in addition to new sections on hot new topics such as blogs and content management
From the Back Cover
If HTML, XHTML, and CSS can do it, you can do it too...
Whether hand-coded or created by a visual editor, static or dynamic, most Web pages rely on HTML. The more you know about this language and its companion technologies, XHTML and CSS, the more flexible, creative, and effective your Web site will be. This all-new reference covers the latest updates and dramatic improvements in all three. You’ll learn which tools help you achieve specific results, how CSS enables consistent formatting, the most efficient way to code and use HTML, and so much more.
Inside, you’ll find complete coverage of HTML, XHTML, and CSS
* Understand how the Web works and the importance of the W3C® in establishing and maintaining standards
* Review the basic parts of a Web page and how they interact
* Discover how to maintain consistency with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
* Create style rules, understand inheritance, and match elements by name, class, or identifier
* Learn to select the best Web technology for the objective you want to achieve
* Manage images, fonts, lists, links, tables, and special characters
* Explore tools and methodology for testing, publishing, and maintaining Web content
* Follow best practices in developing structured, accessible content and protecting it online
* Find out which peripheral Web technologies are most valuable in the long run
* Explore how server-side and client-side scripting can add capabilities to your content