Visual Adobe Photoshop CS3 Top 100 Simplified Tips And Trick (2007)
English | Author: Lynete Kent | Publisher: Visual | ISBN-10: 0470144769 | September 11, 2007 | 256 pages | 47.61 Mb
Photoshop®: Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks provides adventurous Photoshop users with a visual reference on how to use the bells and whistles found in the latest version of Photoshop. Broken out in 10 chapters, with 10 tasks per chapter, Photoshop®: Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks covers 100 cool and useful tips and tricks that can be performed in the newest release of Photoshop. Full-color screen shots and numbered, step-by-step instructions show you how to take their Photoshop skills to new heights. Order the latest edition today and make your pictures pop.
You already know Photoshop CS3 basics. Now you'd like to go beyond with shortcuts, tricks, and tips that let you work smarter and faster. And because you learn more easily when someone shows you how, this is the book for you. Inside, you'll find clear, illustrated instructions for 100 tasks that reveal cool secrets, teach timesaving tricks, and explain great tips guaranteed to make you more productive with Photoshop CS3.
1. Minimal text and maximum illustrations
2. Task-oriented, step-by-step approach
3. Navigational aids connect instructions to illustrations
4. Self-contained, two-page lessons
5. Uniform layout makes it easy to read less, learn more
How easy is it?
Look for these symbols marking the difficulty of each task.
* Demonstrates a new spin on a common task
* Introduces a new skill or a new task
* Combines multiple skills requiring in-depth knowledge
* Requires extensive skill and may involve other technologies