JRiver Media Center 17.0.115 Final + Resetter
J. River Media Center 17.0.115 Final | 21.10 MB
JRiver Media Center – All-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media. Audio, Video, Images, & Television. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. MC encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs. Media Center is more than a world class player. It’s also a Media Network, a whole house music, movie, TV, and photo solution. The leader in audiophile quality sound. The most powerful media database available; an essential tool for large collections. An endless source of satisfaction for tweakers and developers. Plays more file formats than any other player. Connected media from Netflix, Hulu, Last.fm, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia. And it sends to Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter.
Complete Feature List:
Collect, Organize and Play™
Music, Images and Video in one program with all the tools to manage and enjoy them. All the ripping, burning, importing, playlisting, and syncing you expect from a jukebox application, and much, much more...
• Supports over 80 media file formats
• Create custom Playlists and Smartlists from your media library
• Rips and encodes to WMA, OGG, APE, MP3, FLAC and more
• Freeware CD and DVD data burning
• Support for popular MP3 devices, including iPod®, Creative® and SanDisk® players
• Leading edge organization and customization options
• Selectable skins and Slim View with cool translucent effect
• Search, download and play rich content from Google Video/Images, YouTube and SHOUTcast - all without leaving the application
• Support for PlaysForSure devices and music subscription services
• Unique Action Window for a quick route to tasks such as burn, tag or handheld sync.
• Theater View fullscreen mode for the 10-foot interface experience. Browse media on your TV
• Media Mode buttons for fast access to media type: music, photos, videos
• Integrated CD labeler for printing custom labels and covers
• Podcast support, including one click subscriptions
• pix01 photo and video gallery feature. Create, upload and share photo and video albums on the web - for free!
• Powerful, flexible burning engine - multiple burns, split large files across discs
• Fast and efficient file tagging system
• Automatic folder monitoring and import of newly added files
• Mouse wheel zooming and panning for pictures, video, DVD and TV
• Customizable View schemes -- Best file organization of any jukebox
• Freeform Mini View skins
• Support for Standard View skins
• Support for Winamp 2 skins
• 40+ visualizations, and support for White Cap and the latest G-Force visualizations
• New Display View mode
• Remote control support
• Cross-fading and gapless playback
• Media Server -- Home networking
• Replay Gain (volume leveling)
• In-line file property editing
• Plug-in support, including third-party plug-ins
• Web TV and radio
• Find CD retailer search
• Online Artist info search
• Visualization Studio - create and save your own visualizations
• Media Scheduler
• Integrated Download Manager
• DSP/EQ Studio
• Media Editor for editing sound files
• Broadcast and cable TV (with tuner card)
• DVD playback and recording
• Digital image organization and tagging
• 3D visualizations
• Flexible database that allows unlimited new fields to be added
• Cover View -- shows album art/image for each track or CD or DVD
• TV recording and instant-replay, Pause, Resume, FFWD, REW
• Pane View and Tag mode for the easy selection and tagging of files
• Integrated music/image slideshow
• Preset Smartlists -- 1 hour of random music, Last 100 tracks played, etc.
• ASIO Playback
• Multi-Zone Playback
• Web or FTP upload of media files
• TiVo Home Media Option support for music and images. Enjoy your Playlists through TiVo
• Support for Universal Plug 'n' Play devices e.g. Media streamers
• Document support with full text searching/indexing
• Basic image editing
• Multi-Zone Synchronization
• Split View feature - Open Library and Playing Now windows together
• Freeware Integrated support for Audible™ audiobook store
• Freeware File transfer support for Sony PlayStation Portable™
New Features in JRiver Media Center 17:
* Carnac — auto-tagging engine that fills in missing information about files by using the filename, codec, and other known information
* DSD bitstreaming over ASIO
* File system manager that better handles connecting to mapped network drives, detecting missing UNC paths, and more
* Theater View television guide browsing improvements (grid-style view, search, backdrops from TheTVDB, etc.)
* Blu-ray title selection
* Improved DVB TV scanning
* Gapless iTunes encoded MP3 playback
* Expression language improvements (IfElse(…), etc.)
* DVD playback over Library Server
* Image orientation field
* Improved search so that it views more fields and gives better suggestions
* Faster loading of the database
* Commercial skipping
* Television program guide view backdrops in Theater View
Changes in JRiver Media Center 17.0.115 (27/03/2012):
1. Fixed: Date formatting tokens %W and %U were counting from the first week in the month instead of the first week in the year.
2. Fixed: When tagging ID3v2 tags (MP3, WAV, DSF) with images other than just a front cover, the results could be unpredictable (Media Center will replace front and other images with the image in Media Center, and leave other types).
3. Fixed: Japanese locale (and maybe others) could have problems loading Podcasts.
4. NEW: Audio Path reports the source format (especially useful for seeing if DTS-MA, etc. is being decoded fully).
5. Changed: When toggling zones, Playing Now views are only switched to the new zone if they’re in the current tab, split view, and not locked (so having multiple splits each showing a different Playing Now works nicely).
6. Fixed: With a Search List view category, the sorting could be disabled but stuck on ‘Descending’ causing the list to sort in reverse.
7. Changed: Resuming from standby, a Library Server client will sync with the server (must have ‘Options > Media Network > Client Options > Auto sync with server’ enabled).
8. Changed: A file will not be eligible to transfer to a handheld or burn to a CD/DVD until any queued tagging for that file has finished.
9. Fixed: Audio Path text was not readable with some skins.
10. Fixed: Right-clicking a non-selected pane item and picking an action could perform the action on the previous selection.
11. Changed: Updated LAV filters to .50. Decoding speed increases, RealAudio Lossless support, lots of other improvements.
12. Fixed: Unusual behavior when corrupt podcast files were downloaded.
13. Changed: Improved visual smoothness when switching into Cover View (also removed black flicker when pressing stop from Cover View).
14. Changed: The Smartlist Editor doesn’t show a drop list for ‘Large Value’ type fields like Description, etc.
15. Changed: If video playback is paused when entering Theater View, it is not automatically resumed if Theater View is exited to Standard View.
Step 1: unpack rar archive
Step 2: run the setup and install
Step 3: Use the given resetter to activate
Step 4: Enjoy and Buy!..
Scanned With Latest Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 to Avoid Virus Issues. No Threats Detected.
CHECK MY PROFILE AND FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD MORE WINDOWS SOFTWARE, THEMES, LATEST MAGAZINES, EBOOKS AND MUCH MORE STUFF FROM THIS ACCOUNT
DOWNLOAD AND SEED FOR YOUR FRIENDS
!! PLEASE SEED !! PLEASE SEED !! PLEASE SEED !!
THAT IS WHAT I ONLY NEED FROM YOU to KEEP THIS TORRENT LIVE. THANK YOU!!!
If You Like This Torrent Please Support the Authors. Please Buy it. Thanx