Business Plans Handbook, Vol.22
Gale, Cengage Learning
Business Plans Handbook is a collection of actual business plans compiled by entrepreneurs seeking funding for small businesses throughout North America. For those looking for examples of how to approach, structure and compose their own business plans, the Handbook presents 24 sample plans taken from businesses in the manufacturing, retail and service industries -- only the company names and addresses have been changed.
How to Write a Business Plan
NOLO; 8th Edition
Thinking of starting a business or raising money to expand an existing one? This popular book will show you how to write the business plan and loan package necessary to finance your business and make it work.
With How to Write a Business Plan, you'll learn how to:
- evaluate the profitability of your business idea
- estimate operating expenses;
- prepare cash flow;
- create profit and loss forecasts;
- determine assets, liabilities and net worth;
- find potential sources of financing (up-to-date sources provided);
- think first before borrowing from friends and relatives;
- present your plan to lenders and investors;