AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 18.104.22.168
AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD is a driver, which descrambles DVD-Movies automatically in the background. This DVD appears unprotected and region code free for all applications and the Windows operating system as well. With AnyDVD’s help copy tools like CloneDVD, Pinnacle Instant Copy, InterVideo DVD-Copy, etc. are able to copy CSS protected Movies. You can remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software. With the help of AnyDVD you can watch movies with non matching region codes with every DVD Player Software you like! AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent ‘PC-friendly’software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD. AnyDVD decrypts not just DVDs: AnyDVD allows you also to play, copy and rip protected Audio CDs! Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.
Changes in version 22.214.171.124:
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray 3D): Added option to simulate a connected 3D display
- New (Blu-ray 3D): Added warning dialog when ripping to folder
- Change (Blu-ray): Removed obsolete PowerDVD “virtual drive” blacklist workaround
- New (DVD): Workaround for XBOX 360 playback problems. Use “Rip to folder / video dvd to harddisk” or CloneDVD version 126.96.36.199 or better.
- New (DVD): Workaround for drives not reporting physical information
- New (DVD): Increased compatibility of “Rip Video DVD” output
- Fix (DVD): Vobset error with some discs
- Change: Dropped support for Windows 98/ME
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Scanned and clean ,please seed