If you're very new to torrenting you should probably wait a little while before trying to upload anything and read some posts in the forum about how to get yourself connectable and solve NAT errors first. It is very important that utorrent is not blocked by your firewall (either a separate software one or the windows firewall) or you will not be able to seed your torrent.
How to create a .torrent file with utorrent
1. Open up utorrent and click on the 'create new torrent' icon as shown below
2. A box will appear. If you are uploading a single file then click 'Add file' (1). If you are uploading a folder with files in it then click 'Add directory' (2). Here we will add a directory, but the principle is just the same if you are uploading a single file.
3. Browse to the folder where the files you want to upload are located, as shown. Then click 'OK'
4. Fill in the URLs of the trackers you wish to use. A list of public trackers you can use.....
. If you use more than one tracker (which is a good idea) then separate each URL with a blank line as shown below. Tick the 'start seeding' box. Then click on the 'Create and save as...' button
5. Select where to save the .torrent file to when prompted. It doesn't really matter where you put it so long as you remember where it is. The desktop is a good obvious place! Then click on 'save'
6. You should then see your new torrent in your active list in utorrent, and the status should say 'seeding' as shown below. If you get any error messages such as 'Error: the system cannot find the file specified' then there is a problem and you should try again.
7. Now you are ready to upload your .torrent file to Ahashare.